Forum Pink Floyd David Gilmour Roger Waters Nick Mason Richard Wright Syd Barrett

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !

+72
frenchcandle
Basile Valentin
yo
franckiné
*****pierre
sairus
frederer
Moi
Bonnet Rouge
Dark_Laurentor
I-Three
GrantchesterMeadows
funsk8alex
nico-51
mihalis
edydark
nickdouille
nico
perfect sense
apinkdream
two-suns-in-the-sunset
CryingAngel
Bouepophonia
Brave
Andy lessriver
biding my time
Zaek
olymp
Sisyphus
IfPulse
dumbangel
several species
Pinkisthecolour
more thunder heart secret
J.J.
pat.c
Stef on the wing
flodrien
firemusic
MOB
tom59
pif floyd
WTFBJ ?
funckyfrank
FeelingFloyd
gloup
P
lvri
Darkfloyd
gsdy
OL54
BGM2W
Mr Pig
unita
Jujufloyd
Korgman
if
Interstellar
Marsu
Symoon
Mase
Free Four
Chapter24
Floyd_Le_Grand
DolbyEX
patrice
Brian Gilmour
Eugène Axe
Kyuss49
Tildou Tildette
spiderpink
Floyder
76 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Brian Gilmour

The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyMer 5 Nov - 18:32

Marsu a écrit:
BGM2W a écrit:
Gilmour chez Jools Holland ce soir.

Alors ?? que s'est-il passé hier soir ? nouveau morceau ? extrait d'Endless River ? interview ?

Aucune vidéo n'a fuité sur Youtube je cherche mais rien Sad ... Et sur le site de Jools Holland pas possible de voir en dehors du Royaume Uni
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyMer 5 Nov - 18:35

D'après le site de Jools Holland, il ne s'agissait que d'un chat sur la création de l'album avec Gilmour.

http://www.joolsholland.com/
Brian Gilmour

Brian Gilmour

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyMer 5 Nov - 18:38

En voila une vidéo de son passage chez Jools Holland ...  https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1545604819009094  

Attention gros spoiler donc impossible à regarder pour ceux qui ne veulent rien entendre avant la sortie de l'album.
Marsu

Marsu

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyMer 5 Nov - 18:58

Sur le fond, pas de révélation intéressante ?

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/esthesismusic/
https://www.esthesismusic.com/
Brian Gilmour

Brian Gilmour

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyMer 5 Nov - 19:02

Le spoiler est de 1m28 à 2m02 le reste est regardable .... Wink
Chapter24
Modérateur
Chapter24

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyMer 5 Nov - 19:34

Merci Brian pour le lien The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 438667 , et en effet, il y du spoiler aux moments que tu signales mais rajoutons que pour ceux qui avaient déjà suivi les précédents spoiler ils n’apprennent rien de nouveau.
Jujufloyd

Jujufloyd

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyMer 5 Nov - 20:29

Nick a donné une interview pour une radio récemment (j'arrive pas à retrouver le lien. ça a été filmé) durant laquelle on n'apprend rien de ce qu'on ne savait déjà SAUF à propos du nom "Pink Floyd".
On connait tous l'histoire de comment qu'ils ont trouvé le nom (en associant les prénoms de deux bluesmen parfaitement inconnus que sont Floyd Council et Floyd Anderson) mais Nick a raconté - et c'est là que je crois c'est une première - dans quelles circonstances cela s'est fait.
Le groupe se nommait encore à l'époque "The T-Set". Au moment de monter sur scène pour un concert, on leur a demandé comment ils s'appelaient. Après avoir dit le nom de leur groupe, on leur a répondu que c'était impossible de les annoncer sous ce nom, puisqu'il y avait déjà un groupe qui s'appelait comme ça. Ils ont du chercher un autre nom. Et Syd a alors jeté un oeil sur un vinyle et y a vu le noms de ces deux bluesmen. Et voilà, le reste appartient à l'Histoire !
https://www.facebook.com/FrancePinkFloyd/
Jujufloyd

Jujufloyd

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyMer 5 Nov - 20:44

Toujours en parlant de Nick, voici une interview assez incroyable pendant laquelle il insiste sur le fait que "Roger est toujours incroyablement important" pour lui.
Il avoue aussi qu'après que Roger ait viré Rick, David et Nick ont approuvé son choix et ont pensé "Maintenant notre groupe est meilleur". On savait que l'attitude de Rick avait irrité tout le monde pendant les sessions de The Wall, mais j'étais loin de penser cela...

Bref, l'interview :

'A band is like a marriage, with multiple husbands'

They brought down walls and made pigs fly. After 20 years, the final album of Pink Floyd will be released. Drummer Nick Mason on beloved enemies, dead friends and the Berlin Wall.

By Martin Stolz
Translated into English by Clemens for the AFG forum

It is difficult to connect the friendly, older gentleman to images of his younger self, the man we know from the early concertfilms. Long-haired with a headband, working the drums with arms and legs as if there was no tomorrow. Nick Mason was the pulse, the heartbeat of Pink Floyd. Today he is 70 years old, with a grey appearance. In dark grey trousers, a light grey shirt and with white/grey hairs he is sitting on a sofa in a Berlin hotel, drinking tea. He describes how it came to be that the pulse of the band is beating again. A little, at least.
After 20 years Mason and guitarist David Gilmour have recorded a new Pink Floyd album, called 'The Endless River'. It consists almost entirely of instrumental music and is a tribute  to the keyboardist Richard Wright who passed away in 2008. Wright had worked on the until now unreleased recording sessions from 1994. Roger Waters, the controversial songwriter of the band, was not invited (again) for this mixture of ‘Requiem’ and ‘leftover recycling’.
The years of battles about the groups naming rights have been long since been laid to rest. Even still, a reunion of the three surviving Floyd musicians is not to be expected. 'I would have liked Roger to have been involved', says Mason. Gilmour will go on his solo tour next year and already has asked Mason to join him. 'I would only do a few guest appearances', he says, 'as a full-time drummer I’m only available for Pink Floyd'. One gets the impression that he still has not completely given up this reunion.

Die Welt: Do you remember where you were on 9 November 1989?

Nick Mason: 1989? Let met think. Our world tour had just ended in that summer. I remember that. But on 9 November? Why do you ask?

Die Welt: On that day the Berlin wall came down.

Mason: Is that 25 years ago already? I remember that I was watching the news on tv in my house in London. People were dancing on the wall. I was completely stunned. I had followed the history of this wall closely. The news of all those people who had been shot and murdered in an attempt to escape to the West. And suddenly this wall was gone. I could not believe it.

Die Welt: In 1998 Pink Floyd gave a concert in front of the Reichstag in the immediate vicinity of the Wall. On the East Berlin side, hundreds of fans had gathered to at least be able to listen to the concert. Several people were arrested.

Mason: We were aware of that. Also, a year before there were riots at the same location during a Bowie concert. It was an unpleasant, bizarre situation. The last thing we wanted was that people would be arrested or even beaten on the other side of the wall just because they wanted to listen to our music.

Die Welt: It was said that the East Berlin leadership would put pressure on the West Berlin Senate to ban concert in the vicinity of the wall.

Mason: Yes. We had our speakers facing East. We were aware of this tense situation. We tried to imagine being on the other side of the wall ourselves. Whenever we played in West Berlin as Pink Floyd in the ’70’s we would also visit the eastern part of the city. Our curiosity drove us there again and again, to this strange, different world: Checkpoint Charlie and the money exchange. Exactly because I had my own experiences of this divided city, the night the Berlin Wall fell felt so surreal. I could not imagine that something like that could happen after years of trouble and conflict.

Die Welt: After the fall of the Berlin Wall the Pink Floyd album 'The Wall' was rechristened as so called 'political turn hit', even though the songs had nothing to do with the Berlin Wall. Did that disturb you?

Mason: No, not at all. It is the mark of good pop music that it leaves room for interpretations which are relevant for your own life and not necessarily those of the composer.

Die Welt: Your former colleague Roger Waters staged the concept album 'The Wall' in 1990 at the Potsdamer Platz. Without Pink Floyd - it was the peak of the dispute between Waters and the remaining Pink Floyd about the naming rights of the band. Did you ever see the concertfilm?

Mason: I watched the DVD a while ago and talked to Roger about it, asking him why he let Bryan Adams and others be involved. Last year I even went to his 'The Wall' solo tour a few times myself. He had the largest videoscreen that has ever been built. It was overwhelming. Once I even guested on the drums. But that is not something I do often.

Die Welt: Why not?

Mason: Right now, I like to be around Roger again. I just see no point in playing drums behind a wall, while he is standing in the spotlights on the other side. Roger and I are friends. There was a long period from the middle of 1980 onwards that we were estranged and did not speak to each other, while we were fighting for the right to the band’s name. But he is still terribly important to me. We were friends even before we were in the band. We went to college together. Roger is by far my oldest friend. And our musical interaction was always something special, the unity of bass player and drummer form the heartbeat of any band. That was the magic between us. But that does not mean that we have play together now.

Die Welt: Why not?

Mason: The relationships in Pink Floyd were always very complex. The band was like a marriage - with multiple husbands. David and Roger don’t want to work together anymore. Their working methods are now incompatible, they simply don’t add up anymore. The first five years it worked. More or less. After 'Dark Side Of The Moon' it would have been best if Roger had left the band. Only: then we would not have recorded 'The Wall'. Without us it probably wouldn’t have worked out the way it did. These tensions between us have always been good for our music. Just not for the musicians.

Die Welt: You and David Gilmour have recorded your first album in 20 years, without Waters. A tribute to keyboardist Rick Wright who passed away in 2008. In the only song Gilmour sings 'We bitch and we fight, but this thing we do… it’s louder than words'. With so much conciliatory pathos, why didn’t you ask Roger as well?

Mason: When Rick, David and myself recorded the raw version of this album 20 years ago Roger was no longer in the band. To get him involved with these particular songs just did not feel right. Although I personally would have loved it if he had been there. I don’t know what David’s take is on this.

Die Welt: Gilmour rejects a renewed cooperation, because Waters would not be able to operate in a democratic band structure. You yourself weren’t squeamish as you compared the departure of Roger Waters from Pink Floyd with the death of Stalin.

Mason: I beg you: that was a joke, admittedly a pointed one. He just has this headstrong character and an anger, that infuses the music.

Die Welt: Have you played the new album to Waters?

Mason: Not yet. I will meet him in New York in the next few days and then I will play it to him. I just hope he has heard nothing of the Stalin comparison and still talks to me.

Die Welt: You are full of contradictions. You have always mediated between Waters and Gilmour. As the UN Secretary-General of Pink Floyd, would you not now make peace?

Mason: No. I am sorry to say that I am not fit to be a peacemaker. In Pink Floyd I was more of a Neville Chamberlain.

Die Welt: That is not very flattering, comparing yourself to the British Prime Minister who went down in the history books because of appeasing Hitler.

Mason: As a drummer my problem has always been that I need a band around me, otherwise I cannot work. Although I did always try to make peace between the two. I simply couldn’t do it. I can work with Roger, or David or with the both of them. But I didn’t want to stand alone.

Die Welt: You have now reworked old material, of the period where you still recorded with Rick Wright. At that time you chose not to release the music, why now?

Mason: Originally we wanted to release a double album in 1994, one half songs, the other half would consist of instrumental tracks. At that time we only released the first half. We thought we would never listen to the other material again. Then several sound engineers and producers, including ex-Roxy Music’s Phil Manzanera, took the trouble of sorting and compiling the old material. This took quite some time. But in the end they aroused our interest of working with it again.

Die Welt: Manzanera said: 'suddenly Gilmour took command of the ghost ship Pink Floyd'. Sounds scary.

Mason: That is an apt description. Pink Floyd was a ghost ship and we were steering it. We were very moved, because we got to meet Rick again in this way. His death was a great loss. The deeper we dug into these recordings, the clearer it was how much Rick had defined the sound of Pink Floyd.

Die Welt: That was not always the opinion of the band. Waters fired Wright in 1979, and when you and Gilmour continued Pink Floyd in 1985 without Waters you did not reinstate Rick as a full member of Pink Floyd. Is this a kind of compensation?

Mason: When Roger wanted to fire Rick after 'The Wall' even the rest of us thought: 'Now our band is better'. With our next album that turned out not to be the case. It took us forever to admit that.

Die Welt: Why is there only one song with lyrics on the album and is the rest instrumentally woven together?

Mason: Initially we also believed we had to offer at least four or five ‘regular’ songs. But we discovered that Rick came out best in the instrumental sections. Finally we said: there are no rules for us. Today we can do what we want.

Die Welt: Is this the last album?

Mason: This probably is our swan song. The treasure chest is empty. And David does not want to go on with Pink Floyd.

Die Welt: Does this depress you?

Mason: A little bit, yeah. Because I love to play in this band. Still this does not make me break down in tears in front of you.

Die Welt: When you played together for one more time on the gigantic stage of the Live 8 concert, millions of fans hoped you would do another tour. Why didn’t that happen?

Mason: If the others had said: let’s make a new album, go on tour, I would have said yes immediately.

Die Welt: Legend has it that Waters, Wright and you were in favor, but that Gilmour did not want to. Is that true?

Mason: I think that Rick had very mixed feelings. Roger had thrown him out of the band. That was still difficult for him.

Die Welt: You were offered 250 million dollars to go on tour. That would not change your mind?

Mason: As much as I love money, we could reform if it was for a worthy cause and all of us stood behind it. If there was something like Live 8 again I wouldn’t rule it out.

Die Welt: Because Pink Floyd will not tour again, the public must make do with substitutes such as the 'Australian Pink Floyd Show', who have been touring around the world for years. Does this not anger you?

Mason: No. They are very good in their own way. We have never tried to ban that. For me it would be horrible to have to replicate the songs of other musicians. I became a musician to play my own songs. But there are worse things then these tribute bands. Take all the shows that want to be half musical, half rock show. Musicals for Freddy Mercury, Abba and now even the Kinks. It’s not real. The public only has the illusion of being at a rock concert.

Die Welt: There won’t be a Pink Floyd musical?

Mason: Eventually that will probably happen. But I will be deeply ashamed.

Nick Mason & Pink Floyd

Nicholas Berkely Mason was born on 27 January 1944 in Birmingham. At boarding school he first took lessons in piano and violin but later switched to drums. During his studies in architecture in London he met bassist Roger Waters and keyboard player Richard Wright. Together with guitarist Syd Barrett they formed Pink Floyd in 1965. Barret was replaced by David Gilmour because of drug problems. Out of the group that began with psychedelic rock and released albums with long instrumental passages, one of the most commercially successful rock groups was born. They sold more than 300 million records worldwide incuding albums such as 'The Dark Side Of The Moon' or 'The Wall'. In 1984 Waters left the band. The dispute about the band name was decided in favour of the remaining Floyd and they went on to create another two albums as Pink Floyd. In 2005 they reunited during the Live 8 concerts in London. Barrett died in 2006, and Rick Wright succumbed to cancer in 2008. On 7 November Pink Floyd will release their new album, 'The Endless River'.
J.J.
Modérateur
J.J.

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyMer 5 Nov - 21:03

Jujufloyd a écrit:
Nick a donné une interview pour une radio récemment (j'arrive pas à retrouver le lien. ça a été filmé) durant laquelle on n'apprend rien de ce qu'on ne savait déjà SAUF à propos du nom "Pink Floyd".
On connait tous l'histoire de comment qu'ils ont trouvé le nom (en associant les prénoms de deux bluesmen parfaitement inconnus que sont Floyd Council et Floyd Anderson) mais Nick a raconté - et c'est là que je crois c'est une première - dans quelles circonstances cela s'est fait.
Le groupe se nommait encore à l'époque "The T-Set". Au moment de monter sur scène pour un concert, on leur a demandé comment ils s'appelaient. Après avoir dit le nom de leur groupe, on leur a répondu que c'était impossible de les annoncer sous ce nom, puisqu'il y avait déjà un groupe qui s'appelait comme ça. Ils ont du chercher un autre nom. Et Syd a alors jeté un oeil sur un vinyle et y a vu le noms de ces deux bluesmen. Et voilà, le reste appartient à l'Histoire !

Je crois bien avoir déjà lu un truc du genre dans mon fanzine préféré !

Speak to m(E) #2, un excellent article de Davidero... Smile

Is all your life will ever be
DolbyEX

DolbyEX

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyMer 5 Nov - 22:34

J.J. a écrit:
Jujufloyd a écrit:

Je crois bien avoir déjà lu un truc du genre dans mon fanzine préféré !

Speak to m(E) #2, un excellent article de Davidero... Smile

Je connaissais aussi l'anecdote mais je ne saurais dire ou j'ai lu ça.
Moi

Moi

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyMer 5 Nov - 23:09

Jujufloyd a écrit:

Die Welt: In 1998 Pink Floyd gave a concert in front of the Reichstag in the immediate vicinity of the Wall. On the East Berlin side, hundreds of fans had gathered to at least be able to listen to the concert. Several people were arrested.

Il voulait dire 1988 ou bien j'ai loupé un épisode ?
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 13:43

Pour info, Endless River est déjà disponible "alternativement"...

cheers

Je l'écoute de suite !!!

A tout à l'heure The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 401588

Korgman

Korgman

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 14:13

Idem ! Smile
J.J.
Modérateur
J.J.

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 14:22

Ecoute en cours... c'est du tout bon ! Cool

Merci pour le tuyau ! Wink

Jujufloyd

Jujufloyd

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 14:37

telecaster49 a écrit:

cheers

Ourf, hors de question pour moi. J'ai attendu la moitié de ma vie un album de Pink Floyd (oui, littéralement la moitié de ma vie), l'acheter et l'écouter pour la première fois restera un moment unique dans mon existence, dont je me souviendrai toujours. Hors de question que ça se fasse avec un truc dématérialisé avec le risque de l'encodage mp3 pourri ! J'attendrai demain !
tom59

tom59

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 14:46

Jujufloyd a écrit:
telecaster49 a écrit:

cheers

Ourf, hors de question pour moi. J'ai attendu la moitié de ma vie un album de Pink Floyd (oui, littéralement la moitié de ma vie), l'acheter et l'écouter pour la première fois restera un moment unique dans mon existence, dont je me souviendrai toujours. Hors de question que ça se fasse avec un truc dématérialisé avec le risque de l'encodage mp3 pourri ! J'attendrai demain !

Je suis du même avis. Par contre, si version FLAC il y a, je n'attendrai certainement pas le 10 !
Brave

Brave

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 14:46

Je viens de recevoir un mail me confirmant l'envoi aujourd'hui de mon coffret CD-BR, commande effectuée à la FNAC bounce The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 2106
J.J.
Modérateur
J.J.

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 14:52

Brave a écrit:
Je viens de recevoir un mail me confirmant l'envoi aujourd'hui de mon coffret CD-BR, commande effectuée à la FNAC bounce The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 2106
Idem !

Pinaise, que ça fait du bien tout ça ! The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 791962

Brave

Brave

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 14:57

Au mieux demain dans la BAL, au pire avant le WE Samedi j'espère The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 626414
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 15:29

Après écoute > avis à chaud de la version MP3 (très bien encodée) en attendant de recevoir la version Bluray...

Plutôt surpris et content. Je ne vais pas me lancer dans une analyse détaillée.
Plutôt un avis global.

Spoiler:

Dernière édition par telecaster49 le Jeu 6 Nov - 17:14, édité 6 fois
Floyder
Modérateur
Floyder

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 15:34

Bonnet Rouge

Bonnet Rouge

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 16:16

Moi je l'ai acheté ce midi. Mais je suis au boulot et je vais devoir attendre ce soir pour le mettre entre mes oreilles Very Happy Very Happy.
Je sens que je vais pas faire de rabe ce soir moi
J'ai craqué pour le coffret CD+DVD, magnifique... et pour le double vinyl, magnifique aussi.
Kyuss49

Kyuss49

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 16:26

Pour embêter les maso The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 626414

Bonne surprise ! Mais il faudra quand même emprisonner le responsable du plan marketing de ce disque Laughing
frederer

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyVen 7 Nov - 0:21

Bjr a tous,

Ce que l'on vie en ce moment et formidable.

Nous devons profiter de cette attente face à ce nouvel ablum, malheureusement un moment comme celui-ci ne se reproduira plus dans notre vie. Donc profitons, c'est tellement palpitant ce que l'on vie en ce moment.
unita

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyVen 7 Nov - 0:25

On profite oui, et on découvre, enchanté, que ce n'est pas du tout décevant !
J.J.
Modérateur
J.J.

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 EmptyVen 7 Nov - 11:25

Hé hé, ça approche... Message reçu à l'instant :
Citation :
Madame, Monsieur,
Colissimo vous informe que votre colis n°XXXXXXXXXXXX est en cours d'acheminement et sera livré à l'adresse suivante le samedi 8 novembre 2014 :

cheers

Sinon dans la presse locale ce matin ("Le Télégramme") :

The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 Telegr11

Visiblement la date de sortie officielle est passée à la trappe (et c'est tant mieux) ! cheers

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !   The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 ! - Page 15 Empty

The Endless River, en attendant la sortie part 3 !
Page 15 sur 19Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Suivant