Forum Pink Floyd David Gilmour Roger Waters Nick Mason Richard Wright Syd Barrett

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Tablette 11″ Xiaomi- Mi Pad 6 global version ...
Voir le deal
224.97 €

[spoilers] Reportages et interviews télé

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Jujufloyd

Jujufloyd

[spoilers] Reportages et interviews télé Empty
MessageSujet: [spoilers] Reportages et interviews télé   [spoilers] Reportages et interviews télé EmptyVen 1 Avr - 11:46

La tournée connaissant un succès assez considérable, elle fait souvent l'objet d'interviews et de reportages télé, alors je vous propose de regrouper ici toutes ces vidéos ayant attrait à la tournée en cours.

En voici 2 premières très sympa :

La première est une longue (près de 30 minutes) interview radio filmée, dans laquelle Roger revient sur de nombreuses choses. On retiendra surtout qu'il insiste bien sur le fait qu'il n'a dit nulle part que David viendrait jouer sur l'un des shows anglais (donc ça peut être n'importe où).
Absolute Radio

La seconde est une petite interview, en même temps qu'un reportage télévisé (comprenant des extraits du show) :
Sky News
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.facebook.com/FrancePinkFloyd/
Jujufloyd

Jujufloyd

MessageSujet: Re: [spoilers] Reportages et interviews télé   [spoilers] Reportages et interviews télé EmptyVen 1 Avr - 11:48

Compte-rendu par un membre de AFG à propos de l'interview à Sky News :

Waters told Sky news:

it may be the last time he ever does anything on this scale.
"Constructing something like this indoors - I'll probably never do anything this big again, the technology of projection we've used in this show is breathtaking," he says.
They went on to say he split from Pink Floyd in 1985, and ever since there have been the inevitable questions about reforming the original line up, with talk recently of David Gilmour joining him on stage during one of the performances.
The last big gig the pair did with each other was at Live 8 in 2005.
Waters then said:
"I hear these rumours - I think it's beginning to look now as if he'll do one gig, he'll do ''Comfortably Numb' at one gig. It's a big secret when. Live 8 was the big one when Rick was still alive - it was very moving."

But the situation between the pair hasn't always been as amicable with talk of serious rifts and legal battles over the years. So I asked him what happened back then and what Gilmour thought of him going back on tour.

"We didn't go to court - all that was crap - we never went near a court ever. When we split up, David and Nick ended up with the name and I ended up with the Wall and everything to do with it and a few quid."

Gilmour's son Charlie has recently been charged over his involvement in the student fees protests, and as someone who has always spoken out about what he believes in, Waters supports what the students and Charlie were doing.
"I absolutely applaud his right to protest, particularly (about) something like increasing uni fees. To take university education away from people is such a retrograde step I can hardly speak."

But you get the impression Roger Waters won't be losing his voice for long.
https://www.facebook.com/FrancePinkFloyd/
frenchcandle

frenchcandle

MessageSujet: Re: [spoilers] Reportages et interviews télé   [spoilers] Reportages et interviews télé EmptyMer 6 Avr - 20:34

encore une interview pour la BBC persian...avec tout ça s'il fait pas une tournée aux émirats...

[spoilers] Reportages et interviews télé 626414

http://www.brain-damage.co.uk/latest/roger-waters-interviewed-on-bbc-persian.html
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [spoilers] Reportages et interviews télé   [spoilers] Reportages et interviews télé Empty

[spoilers] Reportages et interviews télé
Page 1 sur 1