Faisant suite au magnifique "Comfortably Numb, A history of "The Wall" Pink Floyd 1978-1981,
Vernon Fitch sort un nouveal ouvrage, "The Final Cut", A History of Pink Floyd 1982-1983.
Ce livre n'est en vente que par son intermédiaire, et il a envoyé un mail aux personnes ayant acheté Comfortably Numb.
Comme la dernière fois, et en accord avec Vernon, je me propose de centraliser les commandes françaises (européennes éventuellement) afin d'obtenir des prix plus intéressants à la commande, et en frais de port ( si l'on commande un seul livre les frais de port sont plus élevés que le livre lui-même... frais de port pour 1 livre, classique et sans assurance 34$, 56 $ priority avec assurance et 69$ pour 2, 70$ pour 3)
Si vpus voulez en savoir plus, vous pouvez me contacter par mp, jusqu'au 15 novembre
, en me laissant une adresse mail.
PFA Publishing is pleased to announce the publication of our latest book, titled The Final Cut – A History of Pink Floyd 1982-1983.
This book features an insiders look at the making of The Final Cut album, insights into the Pink Floyd recording process, an examination of the Holophonic recording process used on the album, a song by song analysis of The Final Cut album, and a glimpse into the making of The Final Cut film. It also includes a world-wide The Final Cut discography, as well as over 150 illustrations, with many rare and previously unpublished photos of the recording sessions, and pictures of The Final Cut memorabilia from The Pink Floyd Archives collection. With contributions from James Guthrie, Willie Christie, Andy Jackson, and others.
This beautiful hardcover book is a limited edition of just 1,500 copies, with each copy numbered and signed by the author.
The book costs just $36.95 plus shipping.
Ø The Final Cut book is a companion book to our Comfortably Numb – A History of The Wall book, and is being offered solely to our subscribers (those who purchased the Comfortably Numb book). As a PFA subscriber, you are receiving this unique offer. Subscribers can purchase more than one copy of the book if they want to.
Note: If you would like to receive the same numbered book as your Comfortably Numb book, you will need to place your order immediately and specify your book number when you order.
To order a copy of the deluxe, limited edition book, The Final Cut – A History of Pink Floyd 1982-1983 payment may be made through Paypal or by mail.
Price: $36.95 each, plus shipping (see the chart at the bottom of this page for shipping fees).
Ordering using Paypal:
To order a copy of The Final Cut book using Paypal:
1) Go to Paypal: www.Paypal.com
2) Log in using your e-mail address and password (create an account if you have to).
3) Click on “Send & Request,” and “Pay for goods or services.”
4) In the “E-mail or mobile number” box enter: sales@PFAPublishing.com
5) Enter the correct amount, including shipping (see chart below).
6) In the “Add a note” field, enter: The Final Cut book
7) Click “Send.”
Ordering by mail:
You can also order The Final Cut book by mail using cash, check or Postal Money made payable to PFA Publishing.
Send your order to:
P.O. Box 123
Crystal Springs, FL 33524-0123
If you have any questions, please e-mail: sales@PFApublishing.com
* Books sent uninsured are shipped at buyer’s risk.
* Priority Mail-International takes approximately 1-2 weeks for delivery.
* Shipping rates include the cost of shipping cartons and transaction fees.
* Books are mailed in cardboard boxes ordered specifically to accommodate the books.
* Airmail (First Class Mail-International) takes approximately 2-4 weeks for delivery.
* Media Mail is a special rate for books shipped within the U.S. and takes approximately 1-4 weeks for delivery.