Forum Pink Floyd David Gilmour Roger Waters Nick Mason Richard Wright Syd Barrett

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tablette 11″ Xiaomi- Mi Pad 6 global version (coupon + code promo)
224.97 €
Voir le deal

Mark Fisher n'est plus

+12
loulou207
if
Swan
I-Three
frenchcandle
Pinkisthecolour
Marsu
Brian Gilmour
Tildou Tildette
Free Four
MOB
Jujufloyd
16 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
merlin

Mark Fisher n'est plus - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mark Fisher n'est plus   Mark Fisher n'est plus - Page 2 EmptyJeu 27 Juin - 19:57

Je ne viens plus trop par ici, et en plus il y a plus de chance de tomber sur des mauvaises nouvelles que des bonnes.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
frenchcandle

frenchcandle

MessageSujet: Re: Mark Fisher n'est plus   Mark Fisher n'est plus - Page 2 EmptyJeu 27 Juin - 21:45

"From rock music's evolution, from clubs and pubs into arenas and stadiums, Mark brought his very own inventive, architectural mind to some of the most spectacular shows ever created with music.

When we worked together on the Millennium project, Mark was always interesting, challenging and supportive. Although the collaboration with him was pitting one strong minded, obstinate character against another, I grew very fond of him.

I will miss him."

Peter Gabriel
EllieS

EllieS

MessageSujet: Re: Mark Fisher n'est plus   Mark Fisher n'est plus - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Juin - 12:15

Roger a posté ceci sur sa page Facebook, désolée si ç'a déjà été posté ailleurs :

"I received the awful news of my friend Mark Fisher's death from Patrick Woodruffe another luminary from our world.
With his permission I reprint my note to him:

Dear Patrick
I am deeply saddened, thank you for letting me know. You and I are in a better position than most to know just how great a loss this is. Mark's sparkle, was like fireworks with their heads on one side, underscored with that enigmatic and quizzical grin. Though unlike fireworks, which think little, he was always questioning everything we all did, and usually bettering it. To be bettered by Fisher was like winning The Ashes, except with no losers, the sun would burst through the clouds, the guffaw of delight in the discovery of a solution to some artistic or technical problem will always be unforgettable.
Please let me know all arrangements.
Love
Roger

For those of you who don't know Mark Fisher was an architect who I met in 1977. We worked closely together on all theatrical aspects of the Pink Floyd shows, Animals and The Wall. Mark subsequently, designed shows for The Rolling Stones, U2, George Michael, Tina Turner, Peter Gabriel, Madonna, Robbie Williams and Cirque du Soleil, not to mention the Olympic Games, The Millenium Dome, the list goes on. I am proud to have worked with him.

R."

Comme quoi... Merci, Roger !
Free Four

Free Four

MessageSujet: Re: Mark Fisher n'est plus   Mark Fisher n'est plus - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Juin - 14:58

Mark Fisher n'est plus - Page 2 637358 Mark Fisher n'est plus - Page 2 637358 
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Mark Fisher n'est plus   Mark Fisher n'est plus - Page 2 Empty

Mark Fisher n'est plus
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2